I Love Buddha

Rudy

Admin
I certainly do, specially when it is made out of 18K gold. :lol:

Tried searching for the chain in the general area but no luck.
I guess when the chain broke the Buddha escaped and the
chain fell inside the clothing. Oh well, can't win them all.

Attachments

• Budda.jpg
    Budda.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
You know the old saying....gold is where you find it.
And that one looks nice. HH...Aguila

Wonderful find Rudy, some people have all the luck. Now get back there and find the chain.

Again, great find,
DirtDigger (New Hampshire)

Great find!!!

Ever notice how the high gold content(18k-24k) almost look fake? I found a 22k necklace once that was so yellow looking I new it had to be fake. I took it to a local jeweler and before I even got to the counter he told me it was at least 18k because it was so yellow.

Thanks all.

Dirt Digger, "some people have all the luck". I rather think of it as skill. :lol:

Green Meanie, I know what you mean, gold chains can be extremely difficult, specially the dainty ones. They barely cause an increase in the threshold sound, but if any detector can find them is the MXT. :yes:

Nice Rudy... :) I love 18k as well :) My PI doesn't even see a chain unless the link is pretty big... I have a couple chains but when I scooped there was another piece of metal in the scoop so I guess it was a lucky find lol..

Thanks Craig,

Yes, the chains are really difficult. Some of the really small link ones are ..... :mad:

All in all, the MXT is a great machine for maximizing your chances at getting them.

Rudy said:
Thanks Craig,

Yes, the chains are really difficult. Some of the really small link ones are .....  :mad:

All in all, the MXT is a great machine for maximizing your chances at getting them.

Can I take my MXT in the saltwater with me? ;)

Cfmct-PI said:
Rudy said:
Thanks Craig,

Yes, the chains are really difficult. Some of the really small link ones are .....  :mad:

Can I take my MXT in the saltwater with me?  ;)

Sure..... but don't turn it on. Just use it to impress the ladies. :lol:

BTW: The Budha was not a beach find. The MXT is great in the dry sand, but it is not what I would use in the wet sand.... but you know that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom