Did You Make a Photo Album?

I have started a couple of albums

Please feel free to check them out and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Happy Hunting all!

I put some trip pictures up but they are in the coins section. Please dont' give me a hard time about how I dress, we is poor folk. ;)

Nice pictures Snowy.

What is the Edward VII coin ? I take it that it's Canadian, but what denomination ?

I'm sooo sorry it took me so long to respond to this....
I feel horrible that I've missed this question!

Thanks for the compliment. I'll add some more pics when I get some more time. I wanted to have some stuff up there for examples, at least.

Now, to answer your question, I've got it saved as CanNick ... so it'd have to be a Canadian Nickel.
I'd have to dig it out of my binder to look at it.

Been adding to mine, have 4 of them going, all scenery and animals. I have to find the buffalo and bear pictures and get them up.

Good one for folks who would like to see some interesting bells, one's a cortel bell isn't it? Rather unusal design that I've never seen before. A trade dollar and some interesting powder flasks that are in great shape for their age. Nice display cases.

yeah i believe it is and thank you.

Been adding to mine, have 4 of them going, all scenery and animals. I have to find the buffalo and bear pictures and get them up.

i got some wildlife pics at yellowstone, a good one of a bear, bison, some elk.a gopher, and some good scenery. ill get them up as soon as possible

Have you created photo albums in Your Profile? Post here on this thread and let us know about them.

It seems I just run into them by accident, so if you post here we'll have a spot for everyone with albums.

I just got started on one and was trying to put a clickable link to it in my signature but cant do it

Why are there so many restrictions to has what can and can not be in a signature? A while back I was also trying to add a gif to my sig but cant?
Can these features be turned on or off by a mod?

Hi Jason, these features are only available to admins and mods.

html and pictures in signatures are turned off for a reason. PM me for the reason.

Back
Top Bottom