Recommendation on a good pouch?

Google: Dead On HD54017 Utility pouch

I got mine from Amazon for $20. I cut off the carry handle. It is super rugged, has a big pouch for finds, lots of space for a digger and PP, but not too big.
I got an army surplus nylon pistol belt for it for $6. Quick on/off clip, makes for a serious rig.

I just use an old fanny pack from back in the day. It long enough to hold my digger and my pinpointer. I put coins in the outside zip pouch, the interior holds a lot of trash and has a little inner pocked in the main area for 'oddities' I don't want to get lost in the trash.

I've been using a pouch like this one for about a year. Works great, has room for a few tools and plenty of space for finds. :grin:
Colonial metal detectors has many colors available. Very durable materials, mine shows no wear after over 100 hunts! :grin:

Plus1^ on the Digger Supply Finds Bag from Colonial. Made in the USA!

I used all kinds of army pouches and tool pouches, then I bought a Relic Elite. I wish I would have just saved the money and bought that one first.it works well and is exactly the right tools for the right job.

I've been very pleased with the Bucket Boss Handyman's Holster.

It's got what I need (big pouch for junk, smaller one for good stuff, pinpointer sheath, tool loop, and belt hook) and nothing I don't. You can wear it centered like an apron or off one hip, and it's under $15!

EXACTLY what I use also, got it from my local farm supply store. I wore out the stitching that holds the pouch to the belt but it took me 2 years of serious abuse and non-stop hunting. In my mind it’s the PERFECT thing for what I do, and ALOT of people “do what I do”. Cheapo nailed it!:yes:

I've been using a Cabela's skeet shooters pouch, the last 2 years.
it has nice deep pockets, made of cordura fabric, with an adjustable belt.
Plenty of room for my trash finds, coin jar, pin pointer, spritzer spray bottle, an hand digger lasche

Back
Top Bottom