Recommendation on a good pouch?

NJdiverTony

What do you all use or recommend for a pouch for storing finds and your tools? Currently I have a small sling bag that works OK, but is not really the best solution for me. It works, but I'd rather have something that gives me quick access to place finds in and to hold tools (Pinpointer, brushes, trowel, etc.)

Check out Omegamill pouches Tony . They only sell on Ebay , they have a facebook page with more info on it . Their pouches are very nice and made extremely well . I have their Relic Elite . Here is a link to their ebay store . I'm not affiliated , just a satisfied customer .

http://stores.ebay.com/omegamill

I'm currently use a tool pouch. I removed it from the belt that it came which and hooked it to backpack type harness. A lot of people like the coin/relic Elite Metal Detector Pouch. I just like one that doesn't move around or slide down.

My first pouch was a tool pouch I got at the thrift store. Worked ok. Got a Garrett pouch and liked the internal zipper pocket, and it had a bigger zipper area that held a lot of trash, which was good - plus I could attach my pinpointer sheath to it. No where really for my lesche digger. Bought the Omega Relic Elite with solid bottom. To me, it’s a huge pouch but has a pinpointer loop on the left and a built in digger sheath which is just plain awesome. I may buy their Coin Elite pouch someday too, it’s smaller.

I've been very pleased with the Bucket Boss Handyman's Holster.

It's got what I need (big pouch for junk, smaller one for good stuff, pinpointer sheath, tool loop, and belt hook) and nothing I don't. You can wear it centered like an apron or off one hip, and it's under $15!

I've use the coin elite. Nice little pouch

Omega Mill's pouches are very sturdy, I have the Surf Elite for water hunting and I'm very happy with it. For dirt digging I use a Garrett finds pouch, the one with the digital camo, It's on it's third season with no signs of wear and I just put my digger and pin pointer right in the pouch, only $10 too.

A $10 canvas tool pouch and $3 nylon belt from the local home improvement center.

Leaves plenty left for my Perrier bottled water and $6 Starbucks :D

One more for the Relic Elite.

Holds 2 pinpointers, 2 hand diggers, and is built to last.

Zippers and stitching really are superior quality. They were designed to be used for detecting and it shows.

You have to be careful choosing a pouch or the next thing you know it weighs more than your detector and shovel combined and you get tired of packing all that weight around.

I think I could have overhauled a 4 barrel carburetor with all the stuff I was carrying around.

I've tried a couple of nice ones but ended up using a 2 dollar painters apron you get at Lowes and I've ordered one of Buzz Wilson's digger/pin pointer combo sheaths to fit a Leshe digger. Simple is easier...and cheaper.

I've been using a pouch like this one for about a year. Works great, has room for a few tools and plenty of space for finds. :grin:
Colonial metal detectors has many colors available. Very durable materials, mine shows no wear after over 100 hunts! :grin:

Attachments

• Fotor_152362980747480.jpg
    Fotor_152362980747480.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 2,704
I've been using a pouch like this one for about a year. Works great, has room for a few tools and plenty of space for finds. :grin:
Colonial metal detectors has many colors available. Very durable materials, mine shows no wear after over 100 hunts! :grin:

I might get that pouch. Did you buy it form colonial MD ? Can you send me some pictures of it.

Back
Top Bottom