HAWAII, Kailua Beach,platium ring,7.20.09

coconut

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello to everyone at FMDF, On 7.20.09 I had sometime to swing my new but used 9x12 coil that I got on ebay.To me it felt great ,deeper signals,not to heavy ,I still need more practice to understand this coil,I like it a lot...anyway here are a few of my finds of that day...some clad,lots of trash,2 pendents and a platinum ring...in the ring it has a small green stone the letter v pt 950 2008 3.20 N ( HEART ) Y .I also got a vid up on utube metal detecting in Hawaii... HH!! Aloha !PAT

http://www.youtube.com/user/PAT71463RICK?feature=moby

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• 2009_0723ASIALEI0031.jpg
    2009_0723ASIALEI0031.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 828
  • 2009_0723ASIALEI0032.jpg
    2009_0723ASIALEI0032.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 824
  • 2009_0723ASIALEI0034.jpg
    2009_0723ASIALEI0034.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 803
  • 2009_0723ASIALEI0035.jpg
    2009_0723ASIALEI0035.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 811
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Pat... nice finds as well... I have only found 1 plat ring but it was a goody ;)

Welcome!

Glad to see you here Pat. Still hopein to find my first plat ring....right Craig (Cfmct-PI) :D Big time find Pat..WTG!! :)

Thanks ...

Glad to see you here Pat. Still hopein to find my first plat ring....right Craig (Cfmct-PI) :D Big time find Pat..WTG!! :)

Thanks PI JOE for the nice welcome,and that great comment,just keep on swingin and you will come across of one someday Good luck!!.... HH!!...coconut..

Real nice finds Pat, took me a minute to realize I knew who you were, after adding your YouTube channel to my blog. Glad you made it over :yes:

Thanks ...

Welcome coconut! Glad you found us, this is the best forum on the web! :yes: Congrats on your platinum! HH
NC
Thanks NCBounty15, for this warm welcome,and wonderful comment...GL&HH

Real nice finds Pat, took me a minute to realize I knew who you were, after adding your YouTube channel to my blog. Glad you made it over :yes:
It is very nice to be here,and thanks for the nice comment sectshun8 I am looking forward to posting more of my future hunts.....HH!!

Great hit on the ring!!! Great beach to hunt as well!:D
Thanks SeabeeRon,I was picking up a solid 10 on my 250 and about 4in. down and I thought it was just another dime at the time it looked like white gold and when I took a good look inside there it was pt 950...with a green stone on the inside...HH!! coconut....

Hey Coconut good job on the hunt!! can't wait to find my first Platinum!! also is that a pendant of a laptop??:?:
Thanks Pilot Dood,for the nice comment,and yes its a small little laptop pendent...GOOD LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR HUNTING ...coconut

Howzit Pat...I think I've seen you on the North Shore a few times. You ever see anyone MD'ing around the rock (snorkeling) at Waimea?

I like that DIY PVC scoop. You need to show us here how you built that.

Are you one of the guys that was finding the old silver quarters in Kailua due to the severe erosion?

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have someone in the hood that shares in the thrill of the hunt.

Howzit Pat...I think I've seen you on the North Shore a few times. You ever see anyone MD'ing around the rock (snorkeling) at Waimea? Howzit Aquaman,I rarely see anyone MDING,but at waimea bay there was one guy leaving as I was starting my hunt..

I like that DIY PVC scoop. You need to show us here how you built that.
I will try to post a vid sometime soon...
Are you one of the guys that was finding the old silver quarters in Kailua due to the severe erosion?No, it was not me,but now I think I will go back and claim some of them...lol..

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have someone in the hood that shares in the thrill of the hunt.
Thanks its always nice to be welcomed,maybe someday I"ll see you on the beach....Aloha!! Bradah...coconut

Hey pat! Glad to see you on the forum now. I've been following you on YouTube for some time now. Awesome find bruddah.
Thanks havenalmighty,and thanks for watching my vids,on my last hunt in Kailua Beach,my helmet cam broke at the end of my hunt ..,I just ordered anotherone and I'm just waiting for it to come in...HH!! coconut..

Very nice, gearing up for some beach hunting next week Hope I can pull some beauties like those. Thanks for the post!!!!!!

Jamie

Back
Top Bottom