There must be ALOT of people frozen out!

We hear you buddy! All kinds of records set in Wisconsin this winter,and not good ones! I haven’t seen a stretch of BITTER cold as long as this EVER,and I’ve lived here all my life. People claiming global warming this and that...yes,that might be true if all other variables were static,but they’re not. One little fart from the sun provides millions of times what we have ever burned,or if it dims one iota,the opposite. The weather pattern has had basically little to no upflow from the Gulf of Mexico,which is where any of our winter reprieves come from. Just the fact it’s been SO cold means that it’s going to take that much more time for the frost to get out of the ground,and I think you’re about right on the time frame,if not longer. I ran out of stuff to do around the house a month ago,so like you,I’m climbing the curtains! It’s been a NASTY winter so far,the roads around here are TOAST!
Hang in man,we’re all in the same frozen boat...:grin:

Here you go you bunch of Sally's

Attachments

• IMG_1683.jpg
    IMG_1683.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 54
Nice job Dew's, sorry that the plans interfered with me getting in on this one. Hope the weather keeps this upbeat and we can get out next weekend. Trapper

Nice job Dew's, sorry that the plans interfered with me getting in on this one. Hope the weather keeps this upbeat and we can get out next weekend. Trapper
Not easy diggin Trap . Bert flew around like usual had a few targets take the wind otta his sails . Mattmit popped in as we just walked in so that was cool .
We are all dreaming of the southbound road trip . For now it seems to be just a dream 😐
That ring blew me away . Hit at a 12 /35 Indian . Heavy as I pulled it . My heart skipped a beat and the slowed down when I saw the brushed look to the inside . Tungsten 😐 . Still a good play thing to drop in Bret and matts hands as they closed there eyes .
Good times
,Dew

Great job guys...I had a rare Sunday off but under the weather so Lori kept me inside while I fight this cold. Got me a few more hours of studying info on the Equinox tho...so was sorta like hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job guys...I had a rare Sunday off but under the weather so Lori kept me inside while I fight this cold. Got me a few more hours of studying info on the Equinox tho...so was sorta like hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another month Mike . Forecast looks ok and shouldn't add to the frost line depth then all you need is some sunshine buddy .
Hope your sniffles clear up. That's no fun .

ive been hunting here in long island ny. its been good in the woods between freeze cycles. hands get cold but no ticks! ordered the coiltek 5x10 today. i hope it helps in the thick woods.

Back
Top Bottom