• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Reward $1,000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wee game to pass the time while we await the answers to all this , see if you can rearrange these words into a meaningful sentence.

day will response be you hades it see a before cold a in :?:

I recieved this from him in my profile messages:
03-15-09 03:49 AMnatf2
Howdy WesternLegend1,
I'm floored by your knowledge of sites and tales and research techniques. I saw several of the threads concerning the Spider Rock and got to wondering about something. This is a bit out there, but I remember seeing an old "KKK" medallion that had irregular markings on it, but when hung from a string or a chain and spun, it would reveal the "KKK" symbol...just a thought.
natf2
It seems he has an interest in treasure of that i have no doubt.

I recieved this from him in my profile messages:
03-15-09 03:49 AMnatf2
Howdy WesternLegend1,
I'm floored by your knowledge of sites and tales and research techniques. I saw several of the threads concerning the Spider Rock and got to wondering about something. This is a bit out there, but I remember seeing an old "KKK" medallion that had irregular markings on it, but when hung from a string or a chain and spun, it would reveal the "KKK" symbol...just a thought.
natf2
It seems he has an interest in treasure of that i have no doubt.

Western, Im trying - HARD - not to doubt him. I simply would like to know exactly what NATF does and is and what they are and arent. I looked at their site but it left me confused and with more questions than answers.

Im still waiting....:roll:

a google map search shows the area where the treasure is alledgely located as an area that is HIGLY developed both commercial and residential. hopefully its not under concrete or under a home now...I reckon Ill go check it out:lol:

Im curious as well...wagon loads of treasure sure gets my attention and now that the est. location of the alleged treasure is post for all to see Im sure alot of other treasure hunters attentions have been peaked as well...specifically the ones in Rockwell TX:lol:

I thought id recoqnised the mention of this mettallic spinner which spelled out the initials , sort of like those charms youd have seen maybe 30 years ago that had weird patterns but when it spun would spell out I Love you.

Id seen it mentioned a while back on another forum..is it the same ..i dont know.

However im going to put this one to bed.We've waited 24 hours or so.It doesnt surprise me that the "treasure" is in a built up area at all , my own personal scammer tells me the same thing.
Initially investers are sought,theres always one that might just fall for it.
My pet scammer wanted 200k to buy the property outright , in the space of a day that dropped to 30k.
Is this one a scam? Id say so , difference being these guys are forging documents which could really land them in some hot water.
If its not forged a speedy explanation would be extremely wise as leaving photo ids laying about on a link from the website was silly , linking those to a FBI site was even sillier..never quite know whos attention you have on the net.

Ive as much reason to believe it does as i do that there might be treasure at 3742 Parks School House Rd, Waxahachie, Texas.

Some of the maps arrived this morning , dude did a good job , obviously dont need maps for the old farm but if we dont find coins at least youll have something else worth studying that evening.

Ive as much reason to believe it does as i do that there might be treasure at 3742 Parks School House Rd, Waxahachie, Texas.

Some of the maps arrived this morning , dude did a good job , obviously dont need maps for the old farm but if we dont find coins at least youll have something else worth studying that evening.

Sweet! about the maps.

WAIT! Jim, are you saying there isnt a cache hidden 15 paces from the northwest corner of the barn?! :shock:

:lol:

Ummm er ,,,, oh yeah...theres emeralds as big as a mans fist...but ummm er..its under the barn and i need 20k to ...umm..dig it up..er..cos um..well..its pretty deep you know

Whats a paypal ?? (asked innocently because with paypal you can cancel payment and get money back)

We have a western union office in town..make payment out to Mr.T.H.Anku esq c/o suckers lane Tx.

Ill have the Agents fire up paintshop pro and draw up the required documents and forward your emeralds.

:lol: Let's just quit commenting on this thread before it gets personal.

I'll just sit back with my popcorn and see what - if any - answers may come.

I'm going to post some pics of something quite interesting that I found MDing today. It'll be a wee while though.

Oh, and tomorrow is good! :D

I'm going to post some pics of something quite interesting that I found MDing today. It'll be a wee while though.

Good idea... the horse is dead ;)

Your suggestion is a wise one Reliceer. I think all the inconsistencies in his post and in his web site, have been identified and hopefully Mr. natf2 will come back soon and perhaps even offer a satisfactory explanation of these inconsistencies.

Until then, there is nothing else but to sit and wait. ;)

Your suggestion is a wise one Reliceer. I think all the inconsistencies in his post and in his web site, have been identified and hopefully Mr. natf2 will come back soon and perhaps even offer a satisfactory explanation of these inconsistencies.

Until then, there is nothing else but to sit and wait. ;)

Popcorn anyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom