Page# 3,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE....Platinum & Gold & Big Diamonds too!

Great job Janster! I have to agree you ( or me ) will never see a ring like that outside of a jewelry store:lol:

Good feelings all around:spin::spin:

First and foremost, we offer our eternal gratitude to Jan + Kerry for answering our craigslist ad, driving to Lake Tahoe and of course for finding our ring. If we had any idea how to send karma points we would send tens of thousands of them. We have to be honest, we turned to craigslist as a last ditch effort after calling several rental metal detector agencies in the area looking for someone to help us with little luck. Needless to say, we had really low hopes and low expectations that there were people out there who would actually help us find our ring out of the goodness of their hearts (and of course, as we now understand...for the love of your sport). Thank you, thank you, thank you Jan + Kerry. As we said on the beach, you were part of the fifth happiest day in our lives so far (preceded only by the day we were engaged, married, had our daughter and then our son). Should you ever find yourselves back in Portland, please know you will have two very grateful hosts!
Pardon the Texas lingo-but YA'LL are an awesome couple. I wish ya'll the best in life and continued happiness.

Thanks for sharing one of the best success stories I have read in a long time. The value of those rings goes way beyond money.:yes: You performed a great service and were a great example for our hobby. :D

First and foremost, we offer our eternal gratitude to Jan + Kerry for answering our craigslist ad, driving to Lake Tahoe and of course for finding our ring. If we had any idea how to send karma points we would send tens of thousands of them. We have to be honest, we turned to craigslist as a last ditch effort after calling several rental metal detector agencies in the area looking for someone to help us with little luck. Needless to say, we had really low hopes and low expectations that there were people out there who would actually help us find our ring out of the goodness of their hearts (and of course, as we now understand...for the love of your sport). Thank you, thank you, thank you Jan + Kerry. As we said on the beach, you were part of the fifth happiest day in our lives so far (preceded only by the day we were engaged, married, had our daughter and then our son). Should you ever find yourselves back in Portland, please know you will have two very grateful hosts!

Jan, you a truelly DA MAN!!! What an amazing thing you did and then getting like instant Karma for your good deed. I can honestly say no other post has brought tears to my eyes, but their reply above sure did!! Thanks Jan for being part of this hobby and this Forum!:yes::yes::yes:

I love the story, finding the ring for the happy couple is sooo cool. But the part that's really astounding is the random find of the $1700 gold ring while you were looking for the other one. What are the odds of that?

What a day!

By golly Jan...you DO have a MXT. All this time I thought you were kidding us.:lol:

Great story, nice couple, SUPER find, nice pics too.

Congratulations!!!

Wow! Just wow! You are definitely the ring master! WTG on the hunt, good things happen to good people and fortune rained down on the search party with two happy endings! Excellent story Janster, I see another White's story in your future. A tip of my hat and a hearty congratulations to you sir, well deserved!

Back
Top Bottom