Lady finds big honker in Arkansas park

My Son and I will be spending 2 days there, next Summer as part of our adventures. Looking forward to being one of the people who finds a diamond. :)

We're visiting family in Arkansas, and will drive the 5 hours to the park. We're staying two nights at a hotel, and will do our best to recover a stone!

Everytime I see a find like this, it gets me excited. I'm pretty sure the eagle eyes of a metal detectorist have to help at a place like that!

Skippy

My Son and I will be spending 2 days there, next Summer as part of our adventures. Looking forward to being one of the people who finds a diamond. :)

We're visiting family in Arkansas, and will drive the 5 hours to the park. We're staying two nights at a hotel, and will do our best to recover a stone!

Everytime I see a find like this, it gets me excited. I'm pretty sure the eagle eyes of a metal detectorist have to help at a place like that!

Skippy

Good luck.

wow, that sure is a nice diamond she found. Any diamond detectors out there?! (kidding)

Actually there's some on Fleabay! The park doesn't allow anything but digging and sifting tools though.....ugh.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,342
Back
Top Bottom