lost wedding ring

jagfanatic

Hi, I just lost my wedding ring (man's) today at Huguenot Park on the north side of the St. John's River in Jacksonville. When you drive on the beach and turn right toward the jetties we were parked where the beach begins to widen again as the ropes are set up to protect the turtle nests. If somebody can find it I'd be willing to give a reward of $50 or whatever you think is fair. If it's found I can give details of the appearance and even email a pic of it. Thanks!

Hi, I just lost my wedding ring (man's) today at Huguenot Park. When you drive on the beach and turn right toward the jetties we were parked where the beach begins to widen again as the ropes are set up to protect the turtle nests. If somebody can find it I'd be willing to give a reward of $50 or whatever you think is fair. If it's found I can give details of the appearance and even email a pic of it. Thanks!
Give a little more info for the members......................State, county etc........

the person wrote Jacksonville and Huguenot park.

Google is your friend :)
Huguenot Memorial Park 10980 Heckscher Drive Jacksonville, FL
Too many beers. I usually dont start drinking til 5. I thought it said Jackson and Hugenuts Park...........

It had to be 5 somewhere beerdoodle. It's funny you say that because hugenuts is the nickname all the locals use. Anyway after a bad day it was good for a laugh, and thanks for that tip scout23!

jagfanatic --

Our Group has 13 members in Florida so hopefully one of them will be able to help you out.

Hi, I just lost my wedding ring (man's) today at Huguenot Park on the north side of the St. John's River in Jacksonville. When you drive on the beach and turn right toward the jetties we were parked where the beach begins to widen again as the ropes are set up to protect the turtle nests. If somebody can find it I'd be willing to give a reward of $50 or whatever you think is fair. If it's found I can give details of the appearance and even email a pic of it. Thanks!

Just saw your e-mail on lost my stuff, wish I was closer...I'm sure someone down your way will help....good luck...Curt:grin:

Thanks for all the help everybody. I think Jeremy112482 from the other thread may give it a shot.

I just joined that website as a volunteer. I have lost items in the past and its nice to know there are still good people out there to help others, I would encourage others to join as well, this would do nothing but help out our hobby in the eyes of the doubters in our local and state government.....

Got out and tried but to no success. I'm not the best at the beach with my Ace so if anyone else can help please shoot him a pm. I didn't want to leave until I found it but had company coming in town.

Well it's great that you went out & tried to help him !!!

Oh -- And if you haven't joined already, we'd be glad to have you as a member of our Group!!!

C'mon guys & gals, SOMEBODY help Steve

I just spoke with Steve, and he says that he knows where he lost the ring within a 20 x 20 foot area it sounds like. My wife and I contemplated running over to Jacksonville for a couple of days but with the price of diesel (it's like 300 miles from us) we just can't swing the trip. I called Steve back and gave him the number of a club in Jax. but I had to leave him a message. He said he would meet me and show me where he was parked that day when we were working out the details before we looked at what it would cost us to go over. There has to be someone in the Jax area that can help him. I also asked him if he had ever seen anyone MD'ing and he said he had at another beach but not this one. I suggested that he just look for someone with an MD on the beach and approach them.

I sure regret I can't get over there and I hope somebody helps him out, he sounds like a nice guy who could really use the help. I know I would be devastated if I lost MY wedding ring.

update

I was at the park today and just happened to look up on the beach while I was in the water and there was a guy with a metal detector. It's the first time I've ever seen anybody with one out there. I got out of the water and told him about the ring and he was parked over by where I lost. The problem is that there were other vehicles over there too so he couldn't really scour the area but he said that he goes out there quite often and he'll check back everytime he goes. We exhanged phone numbers so maybe he'll find it eventually.

Back
Top Bottom