My first find and return!!!!!!!

tonyva123

Elite Member
Went with coin whisperer today to one of his hot spots. He originally started hunting this spot in search of a missing ring for someone. I think the story goes it belonged to her daughter and was given to her by her grandmother. We had a time limit this morning because we had promised the wives we would be home in time for Thanksgiving dinner. He got there a little before me and had good luck finding wheats, a mercury and a standing liberty quarter! See his post for pictures of his finds. So I had only found a couple of pennies and odd household items and the time was running out. I was just about ready to tell him time was up when I got a perfect repeating nickel signal. That is the same signal I get on my machine for a gold ring. I started digging and BAM! there was the missing ring! The woman and her daughter live across the street so we hurried over and asked is this the ring? She said yes and gave both of us a hug! That was and incredible feeling finding and returning something to someone that they cherished! The grandmother had recently pasted away. This to me is my best find considering the story behind it. I still didn't find the silver coins I had been looking for, but man am I happy! Sorry for the long-winded post!

Attachments

• CAM00306-1-1.jpg
    CAM00306-1-1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 495
That was awesome that you found it! Congrats again and we will hit the 1800's school house and find some silvers for sure!

Way to go Tony! You did well. You guys now have a reference for life. Hope it opens some doors for you guys... you deserve it. Now tell CW that he owes you a head start on the next site. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Congrats, nice work there..

Not long winded at all IMO, just enough to know what happened!! :yes:

Thanks for sharing the fun you had!

<*)))>{

Way to go Tony! You did well. You guys now have a reference for life. Hope it opens some doors for you guys... you deserve it. Now tell CW that he owes you a head start on the next site. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

shhhh lol, I was just clearing the trash before he got there:D

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk

You are a true ambassador to this great hobby of ours Tony, congrats on the return. It's a fantastic feeling getting to return something sentimental to a person that lost it. For me it's better than finding the gold in the hole! Godspeed my friend!

Back
Top Bottom