Surprise GW spill!

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
Door knocked a 1930s place that looked amazing. Thought I was going to kill it! Started swinging and nothing. Not even any junk. I knew right away someone had hit the place while it had set empty. I’ve been trying to get permission for over a year.

Hit it anyway knowing they couldn’t get everything...got a couple wheats, a clad quarter and a couple Jeffs. Said I’ll give it 15 more minutes

Went around side of house and bam, silver quarter numbers! Popped the 41 and thought that signal was a little weird so I stuck the Carrot back in the hole and bam 1942GW.

I’m off tomorrow, but looks like more rain. At least the digging should be nice for a while.

194abfd9ee766f0640c9e2ac949b5ab4.jpg

52cb55dc4fb3aecb135b41871f5393b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! There’s no such thing as a hunted or out spot. I’d have kept going too, great job!

WTG Congratulations on the silvers

Great find! That would be a good day for me. Congrats!

Awesome finds!!!

Makes you wonder how they missed a signal like that. Congrats on the silvers!

Thanks y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love those end of the day finds when you give it that last push before retiring the machine for the day. Awesome silvers.. congrats!!!

That’s a sweet spill. Congrats!

You gotta love silver spills! Thanks Jam.

Nice pair! Congrats on those big silvers

Thanks wb!

Very nice!!!

Thanks DDN!

Sweet! Congrats on the silver spill! Send some of that luck this way.:yes:

Thanks WO. GL!

I love those end of the day finds when you give it that last push before retiring the machine for the day. Awesome silvers.. congrats!!!

Thanks Happa...one plug can change your day!

That be a coin spill that really makes you smile Jerry. Congrats on the two Silver GW's. Trapper

Yep, nothing like a silver spill to put a grin on!

Back
Top Bottom