Florida Day 3. Pictures!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well nothing exciting yet. Waves still super high. I went out in them and got SOAKED, knocked down and all wet. Laughed the whole time but couldn't dig a target if I wanted to!

Anyway, totals so far 122 pennies, 18 nickels, 32 dimes 22 quarters and the 10 Peso coin.

Three small pieces of silver! A bead, a pendant and a small fresh drop ring. Other two rings are costume I think.

Day after tomorrow is supposed to be calm. Lets hope. Dying to get out there.

Last edited:
Hopefully you'll get some calm thrown in with the unseasonable heat we're having. I have found 3 those aluminum religious medallions in the last few months. I wonder if they're part of some ritual or prayer and left on purpose?

Nice haul. :clapping:

I have found one of those in the lower right of the pic. Not on the beach though.

I have been wanting to pickup a beach detector for so long but its simply not in the budget, Maybe some day. :money:

Hopefully you'll get some calm thrown in with the unseasonable heat we're having. I have found 3 those aluminum religious medallions in the last few months. I wonder if they're part of some ritual or prayer and left on purpose?

I found like 5 in a parking lot at a hospital. Appears you can get them dirt cheap on feebay. Did find my first one blessed by a Priest according to the marking on the back. Cant find it to post a pic?

About twice a year I find hundreds of them in Publix parking lots. I'd guess it is some group that prays over an area.

Back
Top Bottom