Silvers 100 got my goal.

jruckman38

Elite Member
Got out after work today got my 100 silver for the year 1945 washington 1956 rosie. Also got 15 more wheat that puts me almost 300 for the year.

Attachments

• 20190823_170238.jpg
    20190823_170238.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 419
Congrats! That is a pretty amazing number.
I told your story to my buddy who has been using the DFX (and loves it) for over a decade but keeps saying he is going to get a nox.

Congrats! That is a pretty amazing number.
I told your story to my buddy who has been using the DFX (and loves it) for over a decade but keeps saying he is going to get a nox.

The nox is where it's at I've found silver where I pounded with the DFX

Nice work ! Congrats on hitting the century mark .I just picked up a Nox600 myself . It's an amazing machine . Over the years of testing different machines and coil combinations on my front lawn I had not found any signals of any kind in ages . Last evening I fired it up or a few minutes and found a tire valve at 6" and a curved rusty nail at 8" . I don't even really know what I'm doing with it yet . I have great hopes for this machine . I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts .

Last edited:
Nice work ! Congrats on hitting the century mark .I just picked up a Nox600 myself . It's an amazing machine . Over the years of testing different machines and coil combinations on my front lawn I had not found any signals of any kind in ages . Last evening I fired it up or a few minutes and found a tire valve at 6" and a curved rusty nail at 8" . I don't even really know what I'm doing with it yet . I have great hopes for this machine . I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts .

If your in a trashy area listen for those high popping signal in between the trash I've found a lot of silvers and wheats doing this.

:woot: Congratulations! That's a fantastic accomplishment. Nice work on nearing 300 wheats, too!

Back
Top Bottom