Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

Friendly Metal Detecting Forums (https://metaldetectingforum.com/index.php)
-   Family Friendly Topics (https://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Despite the lack of a flea market seller..... (https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=278449)

KingTotsalot 12-02-2019 03:36 PM

Despite the lack of a flea market seller.....
 
1 Attachment(s)
KT scored a nice fat roll of Bens! :laughing: These KT paid only 10 cents over the silver value for them and the shipping was free! KT considers that a very fair price and the seller was needing some cash on hand with Christmas shopping coming up.

You know KT! Always on the lookout for some reasonably priced silver halves!

Anyway, here is the pic of the roll....all spread out and sorted by dates. Enjoy! Incidentally, the halves KT purchases in 2019 will be calculated separately from those He recovered from CRH box returns! This will be shortly after January 1, when KT posts His Royal Annual Totals.

Soil Surgeon 12-02-2019 06:57 PM

The King has scored good and plenty
Holy cow, it looks like twenty !
I'm sure it made for a happy day
to have those Bennies come his way
only ten cents over melt
Oh, I know how good that felt
The time is getting soon at hand
when he will own all the silver in the land
Just be thankful I am told
that he's not after all the gold
Congrats once again King Totsalot
for twenty Bennies in one shot !

:run1::thumbsup::jester:

GKL 12-02-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingTotsalot (Post 3171479)
KT scored a nice fat roll of Bens! :laughing: These KT paid only 10 cents over the silver value for them and the shipping was free! KT considers that a very fair price and the seller was needing some cash on hand with Christmas shopping coming up.

You know KT! Always on the lookout for some reasonably priced silver halves!

Anyway, here is the pic of the roll....all spread out and sorted by dates. Enjoy! Incidentally, the halves KT purchases in 2019 will be calculated separately from those He recovered from CRH box returns! This will be shortly after January 1, when KT posts His Royal Annual Totals.

Congrats KT !!!! :thumbsup:

You must wear out a calculator each year counting up all that silver ! :laughing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soil Surgeon (Post 3171530)
The King has scored good and plenty
Holy cow, it looks like twenty !
I'm sure it made for a happy day
to have those Bennies come his way
only ten cents over melt
Oh, I know how good that felt
The time is getting soon at hand
when he will own all the silver in the land
Just be thankful I am told
that he's not after all the gold
Congrats once again King Totsalot
for twenty Bennies in one shot !

:run1::thumbsup::jester:

Well, well, wouldn't you know it
Soil Surgeon is quite a poet ! :lol:

(that was neat ! :thumbsup:)

KingTotsalot 12-03-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKL (Post 3171577)
Congrats KT !!!! :thumbsup:

You must wear out a calculator each year counting up all that silver ! :laughing:



Well, well, wouldn't you know it
Soil Surgeon is quite a poet ! :lol:

(that was neat ! :thumbsup:)

Yep, Soil Surgeon is THE Royal Poet! :D:D

And GLK, KT lets His Royal Bookkeeper take care of that task! :laughing::laughing:

zeemang 12-03-2019 02:27 PM

Nice addition for the royal coffers!

amc rulz 12-03-2019 08:09 PM

90% halves, nice chunks of stacking material. One of my favorites!

Soil Surgeon 12-03-2019 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingTotsalot (Post 3171748)
Yep, Soil Surgeon is THE Royal Poet! :D:D

And GLK, KT lets His Royal Bookkeeper take care of that task! :laughing::laughing:




Thank you for the promotion Your Royal Highness !:waytogo:

Pennyfinder 12-06-2019 11:40 PM

Awesome score!!!

KingTotsalot 12-09-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pennyfinder (Post 3172820)
Awesome score!!!

Royal Thanks to you, Pennyfinder!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.